Having been in the financial services business for over 25 years, I use a very unique approach to help people find money they are unknowingly and unnecessarily losing. I then help utilize those dollars found to solidify their financial future, preferably without impacting their current lifestyle.
Typically, there are only two ways anyone can be of service to you in the financial service business:
- They can help you find money you may be unknowingly and unnecessarily losing.
- They can help you find better products than you have today, however while they may potentially pay higher returns, they often require more risk.
My philosophy is there is a greater opportunity to serve my clients by helping them avoid the losses rather than by picking the winners.
To accomplish this, we look at areas where people typically lose money unnecessarily:
- How they pay for their house (mortgages)
- Taxes (taxes)
- How they fund their retirement accounts (qualified plans)
- How they pay for their children’s education costs (education expenses)
- How they pay for major capital purchases like cars, weddings, vacations (major purchases)
We begin by helping our clients answer the four toughest financial questions:
- Do you know what rate of return you need to earn for you to live like you live today adjusted for inflation and have your money last to life expectancy?
- Do you know how much you need to save each year to make sure you will have enough?
- Do you know how long you will have to work before you can stop and have your money last to your life expectancy?
- Do you know how much you will need to reduce your future lifestyle to keep from running out of money?
Have you considered this:
If you don’t do anything different than you are doing today, how much will you have to reduce your standard of living for your money to last your full life expectancy?
In 15 minutes, I can answer those questions for you, and you will be able to determine if what I do can be of help to you.